39-Acre Mixed-Use Site. From the City of Wildwood: For Oxford Neighborhood Mixed Use, you need to maintain 35% - 80% residential use across the development, 5% - 40% commercial sales use, 0% - 40% commercial office use, and 5% - 30% government/civic/recreational/institutional uses. We (City of Wildwood) would likely be in support of some multi-family, and the bulk of the development (up to 80%) can be residential, but you would need to provide at a minimum some commercial and recreational to make up the remaining 20% of the land. The Comp Plan also requires you to obtain a Planned Development overlay to develop the site under this land use category.
According to our utility maps, it looks like there are lines for water and sewer running along the north and south sides of this property. Parcel ID's D20-030, D20-117, and D20-118.
Reggie: call 352-233-8875 or email email@example.com
County/Area: Sumter County
Current Adjacent Use: Multi-Family, Residential
Front Footage: 1230
Frontage Description: County Road
Listing Status: Active
Location: In City Limits, Street Paved
Lot Dimensions: 1230x848x1200x1414
Lot Size Sq Ft: 1590811
Parcel Number: D20=030
Property Type: Residential Lots & Land
Sub Type: Multi-Family
Total Acreage: 20 to less than 50
Utilities: BB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Sewer Available, Water Available